Your Browser Is No Longer Supported. Please use an alternative browser to improve your experience and security.
To help ensure your GoHeat™ USB Powered Heating Pad reaches optimal heat on all 3 heat settings, please follow the guidelines below:
• Ensure the USB power source can provide a 2A (amp) current output.
• Ensure the body side of the pad is laying flat against the body.
• Use the product on HIGH—indicated by red LED light in integrated button control—for maximum heat.
Your power bank should have the power output printed on it. If it does not, please contact the manufacturer of your power bank.
Computer USB Ports:
To determine the power output on your computer or laptop, follow the guidelines below:
• For Microsoft Windows
1. Type “Run” in your taskbar’s searchbar.
2. In the pop-up window that opens, type “devmgmt.msc”. Press ‘OK’.
3. In the Device Manager window, double-click on ‘Universal Serial Bus controllers’ so that the list expands.
4. Right-click either ‘USB Root Hub’ or ‘Generic USB Hub’. Then select ‘Properties’.
5. In the pop-up window, click on the ‘Power’ tab. The total power available should be listed under the ‘Hub information’ section.
• For Apple macOS
Type-A USB ports on Mac computers deliver up to 0.5A (amps) of power at 5V.
Car USB Ports:
Your car’s user manual should list the power output of the USB port in your car.
USB Wall Adapters:
Your wall adapter should have the power output printed on it. If it does not, please contact the manufacturer of your wall adapter.
The Sunbeam® USB wall adapter included with Model 2101 of the GoHeat™ USB Powered Heating Pad provides 2A (amps) of power.
Yes, please see care instructions below:
DO NOT DRY CLEAN! DO NOT USE BLEACH! DO NOT USE WRINGER! DO NOT IRON!
1. Disconnect USB Cord from power source and/or USB Extender. DO NOT PULL BY THE CORD. DO NOT WASH USB EXTENDER OR USB WALL ADAPTER (included with Model 2101). Note: Remove any power source that may have been placed in the Integrated Pocket during use. Set it aside, and DO NOT WASH it.
2. Tuck USB Cord into Integrated Pocket to protect it during the wash cycle.
3. Machine wash pad in cold water on gentle cycle, or hand wash. Tumble dry on low heat, and remove promptly from dryer, or drape to air dry.
4. Ensure pad and USB Cord are completely dry prior to use.