Can I use an extension cord with my heater?
No, never use with an extension cord or relocatable power tap (outlet/power strip). Always plug heaters directly into a wall outlet/receptacle. Do not plug any other electrical devices into the same outlet/receptacle as your heater.
How do I clean my heater?
Always unplug the heater before cleaning and allow the heater to cool down.
- Clean the unit with a soft cloth moistened with a mild soap solution.
- NEVER use abrasive or flammable solvents to clean the unit.
- After cleaning, be sure to completely dry the unit with a cloth or towel.
- Store Heater in a cool, dry location.
- It is recommended that you store the unit in its original carton.
TIP: Over time, dust may accumulate on the front grill. This can be removed by wiping the unit with a damp cloth.
Can I use my heater in a bathroom?
Most heaters should not be used in bathrooms or in wet areas. Only heaters that are UL rated for bathroom use should be used in bathrooms.
Can I place my heater against a wall?
Most heaters should not be placed directly against walls because the air intake will be blocked, although some heaters are designed with the air intake in the front so they can be placed against the wall. Check the owner's manual for details regarding the correct placement of your specific model.