Always unplug the heater before cleaning and allow the heater to cool down.
- Clean the unit with a soft cloth moistened with a mild soap solution.
- NEVER use abrasive or flammable solvents to clean the unit.
- After cleaning, be sure to completely dry the unit with a cloth or towel.
- Store Heater in a cool, dry location.
- It is recommended that you store the unit in its original carton.
TIP: Over time, dust may accumulate on the front grill. This can be removed by wiping the unit with a damp cloth.