Sunbeam® 2-Slice Toaster, Black

Sunbeam® 2-Slice Toaster, Black




MSRP $29.99 $19.99

In Stock

Product Actions

Add to cart options
Sunbeam® 2-Slice Toaster, Black

Sunbeam® 2-Slice Toaster, Black

MSRP $29.99 $19.99
- See final price in cart
Add to cart options

Toast to the max! The Sunbeam® 2-Slice Toaster is loaded with features to make perfect toasted breads, bagels and more. With extra-wide slots and 7 shade-settings, you can toast a variety of foods to your desired level of crunchy goodness.

See More...

Additional Information

Enjoy toasted breads, bagels, English muffins and more just the way you like, from just warmed and light to golden brown with a big crunch. Even toast bagels with the bagel select button! This 2-slice toaster is designed with all the conveniences to make toasting easy including anti-jam, toast-lift, auto-adjusting bread guides and cancel button.

  • Bagel-select button
  • Cancel button
  • Extra-wide slots
  • Auto-adjusting bread guides
  • Anti-jam automatically shuts toaster off
  • Toast-lift
  • Removable crumb tray
  • 7 toast-shade setting
  • Cool-touch housing
  • 1-year limited warranty

You May Also Like

Sunbeam® 2-Slice Toaster, Black is rated 2.5263 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from I usually love Sunbeam products NOT this toaster On the very lowest setting (cannot go any lower) this toaster burns my food 90% of the time the other 10% it is still frozen or once in awhile ok. Crazy! It's going back!
Date published: 2016-02-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Terrible Toaster Bought this and now I wish I had not... Many problems. Cord to short... either burns or no toast.. But the worst is trying to get it to just won't stay down. I did use it daily. Now it is in the trash. Easy to clean??? Threw it out before it needed a cleaning.
Date published: 2014-05-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Hard to use Have tried to use toaster twice and not happy with it. Have to wait for toaster to cool down before toasting again, and then have to hold handle down for at least five seconds before it will stay down. Cord is too short.
Date published: 2014-05-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Forget it Good Price. Cord is too short. I have no Idea why sunbeam would place the cord at the front side of the toaster. Further more why would the have the pullout at the back of the toaster. Bought it 45 minutes ago taking it back.
Date published: 2014-05-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by from junk toaster This is definitely a piece of JUNK!! Would not stay down to toast, and would not toast even on highest setting. The best I got was slightly hardened bread. Would NOT buy another of these, even if the sale price was $0.99. That would be more that it is worth.
Date published: 2015-09-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Terrible Toaster Used for less than 3 weeks and the handle has broken loose and you have to jiggle it to get to the top and hope it will push down.
Date published: 2014-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from GREAT TOASTER AT GOOD PRICE I bought this toaster (without the bagel button) back in 2003 -It just now has to be replaced 10.5 yrs later! My ONLY complaint is that the crumbs get underneath the plastic over the chrome and I'm OCD about that. It is cool to the touch sides though, which is why the plastic comes higher than the chrome. -I want the white one, but wish the brand was still in grey, not red.
Date published: 2014-06-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Product is no5t well designed I bought one of these toasters, and discovered the mechanism that locks the bread down to toast would not latch. I returned, got another one, and it's the same thing; fooling around with it numerous times before it would catch and be able to turn on.
Date published: 2014-09-26
  • 2016-05-28T10:33CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_003910-100-000, PRD, sort_relevancy
  • clientName_Sunbeam