Your Sunbeam® Warming Product is an electrical device that requires a certain amount of safe
handling to ensure its safety. As with all electrical products, misuse or failure to properly
follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or personal injury. Please read the product
label and all of the instructions before using your warming product.
- Never use your warming product with an infant, a child, an incapacitated person, a
paraplegic, a quadriplegic, a diabetic, someone insensitive to heat such as a person
with poor blood circulation, or anyone who cannot clearly understand the instructions
and/or operate the controls.
- Never use your warming product if the cords are damaged. Damaged cords can lead to fire.
Never trap, fold, cross, or pinch cords between bed slats, mattress, or springs, or
against walls, footboards, or bed frame.
- Never dry clean your warming product. Cleaning liquid may damage the insulation of the
heating element. Improper laundering may cause problems with the heating wire that can
lead to fire.
- Never pinch, flex, or expose the heating wire to rubbing. A damaged heating wire may
result in possible overheating or fire.
- Always turn off your warming product when you are not using it.
- Keep your control away from open windows.
- Never use pins; they may damage the electric wiring.
- Be sure your warming product is used only with AC supply current circuit of 110-120 volts.
Never use it with an extension cord.
- You may experience increased heat in areas where your warming product is bunched or
folded while in use.
- Keep all dogs, cats and other pets away from your warming product. This is an
electrical appliance that they can damage or be injured by.
- Never use your warming blanket or warming mattress pad on a waterbed, sofa, bunk bed
or mechanically adjustable bed. Never use your warming throw on a waterbed, bunk bed
or mechanically adjustable bed.
- Never use another electronic heating device in conjunction with your warming product.
- Use the proper size warming blanket or warming mattress pad for your bed. For example,
use a twin-size warming blanket on a twin-size bed.
If these important instructions are not followed, your warming product will not operate
properly. If you see your warming product is operating improperly, unplug it immediately
and contact us.