Related product category: Other
These delicious shortbread fingers are a great snack and go well with coffee or tea.
2 cups canned chow mein noodles
2 cups butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 cups sifted flour
- Crush noodles to make 1 cup.
- Cream together butter and vanilla until soft.
- Sift sugar and flour and add to butter mixture blending well.
- Add noodles; mix and chill for 2 hours.
- Pinch off dough and roll on floured board to shape.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pack 2 cups of batter in freezer container for use at another time such as unexpected company or "just because." Label with baking temperature and time.