Related product category: Other
A fruity pistachio dessert to be served with whipped topping
1 small package instant pistachio pudding
1 pound can chunky pineapple
1 pound can crushed pineapple
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 large container (12 to 16oz) non-dairy whipped topping
1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl mix the pineapples together.
- Sprinkle powdered pudding on top of pineapples and let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Combine nuts and coconut and fold into pineapple mixture.
- Blend in whipped topping and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve in your prettiest dessert dishes.