Related product category: Other
These delicious sugar cookies deliver heartfelt messages as well as great taste. Possibly the most scrumptious form of communication ever!
1 package Sugar Cookie Mix
1/4 cup flour
1 large egg
1 tsp water
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1 tsp orange or lemon extract
2 tubs Chocolate Candies
Frilled edge toothpicks
- Empty cookie mix into large bowl. Break up any lumps. Add flour to mix. Stir egg, water and butter or margarine into cookie mix with spoon or fork until thoroughly moistened. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F. Place dough on floured surface, cover with parchment or wax paper. Roll out dough 1/4-inch thick. Cut cookies into desired shapes. Place cookies on baking sheet.
- Bake 6 to 9 minutes. Cool.
- Frost and decorate tops of cookies with Fun FrostersTM.
- Take a small piece of paper and write a personalized message. Insert a toothpick through the paper and into the cookie.