Related product category: Other
A tangy twist for your ordinary meatballs. Makes a great party food.
12oz jar grape jelly or preserves (low sugar may be used)
1 cup chili sauce or tomato soup
1 medium onion, diced
1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Mix ingredients and set aside.
- Make meatballs from 1 1/2 pounds of ground turkey. Add 1 cup of soft breadcrumbs, 1 egg or 2 egg whites, and 1 teaspoon of onion powder. Mix well and make even sized meatballs with a small cookie scoop.
- Spread glaze over meatballs (or leftover turkey slices) and bake in an aluminum foil lined pan for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Baste frequently. Check to see that meatballs are cooked thoroughly.
- This is also great party food.