Related product category: Other
A great side dish with burgesr or for a family barbecue.
2 large onions
2 cups milk
2 cups water
7 cups oil
- Skin the onions and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
- Combine 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of water.
- Soak the onions in the milk and water mixture for 1/2 hour.
- Pour 7 cups of oil into deep fryer.
- Preheat deep fryer to 350°F.
- Drain them, spread them on absorbent paper and spread Fritter Batter for Vegetables on the onions.
- Fry in deep fryer for 5 minutes or until light brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.