Related product category: Breadmakers
1 1/4 cups room temperature (70-80 F) water
1 tbs. butter or margarine, softened
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3-1/4 cups bread flour
2 tbs. sugar
1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
1-1/2 tsp. salt
1-1/2 tsp. dry bread machine yeast
- Insert bread pan into bread machine as directed for your Sunbeam® breadmaker. Attach kneading blade. Pour water into bread pan; add butter, and garlic.
- Add flour to pan all at once, then on one side of the pan add sugar, herbs and salt on top of flour. On opposite side of pan, add yeast on top of flour.
- Close breadmaker lid. Press Select pad to choose Basic setting.
- Press Crust Color pad to choose light, medium or dark crust.
- Press Start/Stop pad. When bread has finished baking, using pot holder or oven mitt, carefuly remove bread pan from machine. Turn bread pan over; shake gently yo remove bread. Cool bread on wire rack before slicing.