Q: What makes Sunbeam® Warming Products safe?
A: We test all of our products to ensure their safety. As the industry leader,
Sunbeam Products Inc. is committed to providing consumers with the best products
available and continuing research into safety issues. The wiring within Sunbeam®
Warming Products is completely insulated and protected. To operate your product
safely, we recommend that you:
- Keep all pets off the product to avoid wire damage caused by chewing and/or
- Follow instructions for care, including laundering.
- Ensure the blanket or mattress pad is the right size for your bed.
- Do not use on bunk beds, waterbeds or mechanically adjustable beds.
- Make sure the cord is not trapped between the mattress and box spring.
- Do not smoke in bed.
- Do not use more than one heating device on the bed at one time.
For a complete description of these and other safety precautions, please review
your User Manual.
Q: Can I use an extension cord with my warming product?
A: No. All Sunbeam® Warming Products should be directly connected to a 110-120 volt
Q: Can anyone use a Sunbeam® Warming Product?
A: For the most part, anyone can enjoy Sunbeam® warming products. However, we do not
recommend using our Warming Product with an infant, young child, an incapacitated
person, a paraplegic, a quadriplegic, a diabetic person, someone insensitive to heat
or anyone who cannot clearly understand the instructions and operate the controls.